What do the really think?
Bridge Summer Video Competition
You probably have some ideas about what people from England, America, Italy, Japan, and other places might be like, but what do they think of Czech people? This summer, it’s your job to find out! Whether you spend your holiday in Greece, Egypt, Jamaica, or right here in the Czech Republic, take a minute to interview someone from another country and ask them to name one positive thing and one negative thing about Czech people, and record it with your camera or phone. You can win some great prizes! But read the rules carefully: you must follow them all to win.
- The interviewee can be a foreign tourists or expat living in the Czech Republic, or someone in another country while you are traveling.
- They must describe at least one positive thing and one negative thing about Czechs or the Czech Republic. (They can describe more things if they want.)
- You and the foreigner must speak only English.
- The video must be between 30 seconds and 3 minutes long.
- You must upload the video to YouTube and send us the link at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Interview”.
- Your email must include your full name, the name and address of your school and the name of your English teacher.
- The deadline is October 20th, 2015. Winners will be announced in the December issue of Bridge.
Prizes for winners:
1st place: iPhone 4S 8GB
2nd place: Quadcopter with Camera
3rd place: Sony Cybershot Digital Camera
4th place: Prestigio Multipad Wise Tablet
5th place: PocketBook 614 e-reader
6th-15th place: 8 GB USB flash drive
+ Lanyard for all winners
+ special prizes for the teachers of the winners